ENERGY, BODY, LIFE
Exertion Point Value (EPV): 31.5
Body Points Value (BPV): ((Str+Sta+Con)*12/53)-1+(Mass*2/19)
Life Points Value (LPV): (Con/20+StaB)*4+4
EP are typically lowered voluntarily to
- 1) spellcast or resist spells,
- 2) move quickly, carry loads, wear armor, etc;
- 3) parry, dodge, etc;
- 4) recover from fumbles, falls, etc.
At 0 EP, a being is exhausted and can't preform any EP-consuming voluntary action.
BP are lowered by being injured. At 0 BP a being is comatose and can't perform any voluntary action. If a being is down to 0 BP, further damage is done tp LP.
NOTE: at below 1/2 BP and above 0 BP, a being is 0+ BP and is still conscious.
LP are lowered by being badly injured. A being is -2% to Attack Skills and to ACtive Defense (Parry, Shield, Dodge) per LP injured. At 0 LP a being is dead.
Regeneration of EP
3 ep + EP+LP/10
Check every hour of rest, every four hours of activity, or every day of coma.
Regeneration of BP and LP
- Occurs by transforming EP.
- EP may be transformed into LP at the rate of 5:1.
- EP mat be transformed into BP at the rate of 2:1.
- success chance if 5% x LP left.
- Success results in transforming HALF the remaining EP into LP or -- if no more LP are lost -- into BP. Check for BP or LP regeneration after each time EP are regenerated.
For reasoning behind this system see User_blog:Draltaica/Vitality_Systems